Junior Mint Cheesecake
- 2 (3 ounce) packages Junior Mints
- 24 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Graham cracker or chocolate crumb crust
- Put mints into freezer and freeze.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Mix in vanilla extract.
- Chop frozen Junior Mints and sprinkle on cheesecake.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set.
- Chill overnight.