Kit Kat Bundt Cake
- 4 cups plus 1 tablespoon cake flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup milk
- 6 snack-size Kit Kat candy bars from 1 (11.39 ounce) package, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans milk chocolate frosting
- Additional Kit Kat bars for decoration
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Combine 4 cups flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- At medium high speed beat butter and sugar until smooth and creamy, 2 minutes.
- Reduce speed to medium; beat in vanilla extract and eggs until combined.
- Alternately beat in reserved flour mixture and milk; beat 1 minute.
- Toss candy with remaining flour to coat. Stir into batter. Pour into prepared
- Bake for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted into center comes out with
moist crumbs clinging.
- Cool for 25 minutes.
- Remove from pan. Cool on rack.
- Spread with frosting and garnish with candy if desired.
Makes 16 servings.