Milky Way Bundt Cake
- 10 (2.1 ounce) Milky Way Bars
- 1 3/8 cups butter or margarine
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In microwave or double boiler, melt 7 Milky Way candy bars with 1/2 cup
butter. Stir until smooth, and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, cream sugar and 1/2 cup softened butter or margarine until
light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to creamed mixture, ending
with the flour mixture.
- Stir in candy mixture and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan to within an inch of the top of the pan. It
is very important not to grease and flour clear to the top; it will run over,
make an awful mess in your oven, and the cake will fall.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for about 60 minutes, or until a wooden
pick inserted in cake comes out dry.
- Melt 3 Milky Way candy bars with 3/8 cup butter or margarine.
- Pour glaze over top of the cake, and let it run down the sides.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Candy Cake Recipes