Mounds Candy Bar Cake
- 1 baked chocolate cake of your choice
- 1 cup milk
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) package coconut
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- First Topping: Heat until dissolved, then add coconut.
- Second Topping: Heat sugar, milk and butter until boiling.
- Add chocolate chips; stir until dissolved.
- While cake is hot, spread coconut mixture over cake, then chocolate topping
over the coconut.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Candy Cake Recipes