No Bake Snickers Cheesecake
- 1 ready made Graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 king-size snickers candy bar, broken into bite-size pieces
- Spread 1/2 the jar of ice cream topping and over bottom of crust.
- In a medium size bowl whip the cream cheese and remaining ice cream topping,
and mix well.
- Whip in the Cool Whip.
- With a spoon fold in the Snickers candy pieces. Spread over the the crust.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Keep refrigerated.