Peanut Butter Snack Cake
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) softened butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped peanut butter cups
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom and sides of an 8-inch square
- Beat all remaining ingredients except candies until smooth.
- Pour into pan; sprinkle with candies.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean after inserted.
- Serve warm or cool.
Submitted to Recipe Goldmine by ltlgranny (Linda).
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Candy Cake Recipes