- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candy
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 (1.45 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, finely chopped
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Soften gelatine in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed of electric mixer
until well blended.
- Gradually add gelatine, milk and peppermint candy, mixing until blended.
- Chill until thickened but not set.
- Fold in whipped cream and chocolate; pour over crust.
- Chill until firm.
- Garnish with additional whipping cream, whipped, combined with crushed peppermint
candy, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Candy Cake Recipes