Chile Cheesecake with Tortilla Chip Crust
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 4 ounces shredded Colby cheese
- 4 ounces shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Chopped onion
- Chopped green onion, and
- Diced black olives, for garnish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine the crushed tortillas and melted butter in a small bowl and press
into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 15 minutes, remove from oven and leave oven on.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and eggs.
- Add green chiles, jalapeno pepper and cheeses.
- Pour over tortilla crust and return to oven and bake for 45 to 50 minutes,
being careful not to overcook.
- Remove from oven and cool in the pan for 30 minutes.
- Run a knife carefully around the edge of the cheesecake and remove the side
of the pan.
- Spread sour cream over the top and decorate with garnishes.
- Serve at room temperature with tortilla chips.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Cheesecake Recipes