- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fish base or fish bouillon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped lobster
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels (preferably unsalted)
- Fresh dill
* All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the cheese and mix in eggs one at a time.
- Blend in next four ingredients.
- Dredge lobster in flour and blend into mixture.
- Butter a 9-inch springform pan, coat with pretzel crumbs and fill with lobster
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 55 minutes to 1 hour, 15 minutes or until center
is firm; cool with oven door open.
- Chill in pan.
- Unmold and garnish with fresh dill.
- Serve with crackers.
Yield: 50 servings