- 1 1/3 cups whole grain rye cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Thousand Island dressing
- 1 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can sauerkraut, well drained and chopped
- 1/2 pound sliced corned beef, shredded
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter; press on bottom and 1 inch up sides of
a 9-inch spring-form pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at high speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy;
add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add flour and salad dressing, mixing at low speed until blended.
- Fold in Swiss cheese and remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 1 hour or until set.
- Turn oven off, and partially open oven door; leave cheesecake in oven for
- Remove from oven, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cover and chill.