Savory Blue Cheese Cheesecake
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup cheese crackers, crushed
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces blue cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup medium picante sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Chopped parsley
- Tomato roses
- Chopped green onions
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Butter an 8-inch springform pan. Sprinkle cracker crumbs on bottom and sides.
- Mix well together cheeses, eggs, flour, salt, picante sauce and sour cream.
- Fold in onions.
- Pour mixture into pan and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake for one hour.
- Cool and chill overnight.
- Garnish with parsley and tomato roses, or with additional chopped green
onions, if desired.
- Serve at room temperature on crackers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Cheesecake Recipes