- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 pound lean ground round
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning, divided
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 4 slices avocado
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Stir together crushed tortilla chips and butter; press into bottom of a
9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium heat, stirring until it crumbles
and is no longer pink.
- Drain, pat dry with paper towels. Return beef to skillet.
- Reserve 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix. Stir remaining taco seasoning and
salsa into beef. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or
until liquid evaporates.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; add
eggs and reserved teaspoon taco seasoning mix, beating until blended.
- Add Cheddar cheese; beat until blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust and 1 inch up sides of pan.
- Spoon in beef mixture.
- Combine sour cream and flour; spread over cheesecake.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Run a knife around edges; release sides.
- Serve warm with topping of lettuce, tomato, bell pepper and avocado.
Yield: 10 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Cheesecake Recipes