Acapulco Margarita Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups pretzel crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- Lime slices
- Fresh strawberries
- Combine pretzel crumbs and butter; firmly press on bottom and 1 1/2 inches up
sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes; set crust aside.
- Place strawberries in container of electric blender; process until smooth, stopping
once to scrape down sides. Reserve 1/2 cup puree.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually
add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir
in lime juice, tequila and liqueur. Pour into prepared pan; pour reserved strawberry
puree on top in a circle, and gently swirl batter with a knife.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour and 10 minutes (center will be soft).
- Remove from oven, and run knife around edge of pan to release sides. Return to
oven; turn oven off, and leave cheesecake in oven 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Remove from pan; cover with plastic wrap, and chill 8 hours. (Do not cover with
- Garnish, if desired, with lime slices and fresh strawberries.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.