Almond Brickle Cheesecake
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2/3 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups shortbread cookie crumbs, about 20 cookies
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butterscotch Schnapps
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces almond brickle chips
- Crust: Mix all ingredients together and reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture. Press
remaining mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese and sugars until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, then sour cream and butterscotch Schnapps.
- Toss brickle chips with flour, then add
to cream cheese mixture. Pour into prepared crust; sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.