Almond and Raspberry Cheesecake
- 1 cup vanilla wafers
- 3/4 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 1/4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- Fresh raspberries for garnish.
- Crust: In a food processor process wafers until fine crumbs. Mix wafer crumbs,
almonds and butter together. Press mixture in bottom of greased 9-inch springform
pan. Chill for 1 hour.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese, ricotta cheese and sugar together. Add next 5 ingredients.
Mix well. Pour mixture over crust. Sprinkle top of filling evenly with raspberries
and almonds. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 1 hour until center is almost set.
- Turn oven off. Run knife around edge of pan. Cool in oven with door ajar for 2 hours.
- Chill for 6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/23/01 4:46:36 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes