Almond Roca Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped
or ground Almond Roca Buttercrunch Candy
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle brand sweetened condensed
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
Almond Roca Topping *
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chopped or ground Almond Roca Buttercrunch
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine crumbs, Almond Roca, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of a 9-inch
springform pan or 13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in condensed milk until
smooth; add eggs and extract; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan; bake for 55 to 60 minutes
or until center is set.
- Cool; top with Almond Roca Topping; chill; refrigerate leftovers.
- Almond Roca Topping: In a small saucepan combine brown sugar and whipping cream;
heat and stir over low heat until sugar dissolves; simmer 5 minutes or until thickened;
remove from heat and stir in Almond Roca; spoon evenly over cake.
* If using a 13 x 9-inch pan, double all topping ingredients; simmer 10 to 12
minutes or until thickened.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes