Almond Roca Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped or ground Almond Roca Buttercrunch Candy
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
Almond Roca Topping*
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chopped or ground Almond Roca Buttercrunch
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Cheesecake: Combine crumbs, Almond Roca, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of a 9-inch
springform pan or 13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in condensed milk until
smooth; add eggs and extract; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan; bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool; top with Almond Roca Topping; chill; refrigerate leftovers.
- Almond Roca Topping: In a small saucepan combine brown sugar and whipping cream;
heat and stir over low heat until sugar dissolves; simmer 5 minutes or until thickened;
remove from heat and stir in Almond Roca; spoon evenly over cake.
* If using a 13 x 9-inch pan, double all topping ingredients; simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until thickened.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.