Aloha Banana Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 eggs
Sour Cream Topping
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Banana slices (for garnish)
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crust: Stir together the oats, pecans, brown sugar and butter until well combined.
Press firmly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- Filling: Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together the cream cheese, bananas, 3/4 cup sugar and lemon juice until
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour
into the crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, prepare Sour Cream Topping.
- Sour Cream Topping: Mix together the sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract until
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and top with the sour cream mixture.
Return to the oven and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Cool slightly.
- Loosen the cake
from the sides of the pan and remove the springform. Cool the cake to room temperature.
- Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Garnish with banana slices before serving.
Other Cheesecake recipes you may like...
Bananas Foster Cheesecake
Strawberry Cheesecake Supreme
Cheesecake in a Jar