- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and milk, mixing at medium speed of electric miser
until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in nuts; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Before serving, top with fruit.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.