- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and milk, mixing at medium speed of electric miser
until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in nuts; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Before serving, top with fruit.