- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 medium eggs
- 1/3 cup Amaretto liqueur
- Grated chocolate
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon amaretto
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Melt butter. Add to Graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon. Mix well. Pat into bottom
and 1/2 inch on sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- With electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in Amaretto.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 375 degrees F for 45 to 55 minutes until set.
- Spoon cooled Glaze over cake.
- Refrigerate for 24 to 48 hours for flavor to penetrate fully.
- Cover with grated chocolate if desired.
- Glaze: Add sugar to sour cream. Mix well; add Amaretto.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.