Amaretto Macaroon Cheesecake
- 1 (7 ounce) package Baker’s Angel Flake Coconut, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds, lightly toasted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond-flavored liqueur
- Mix coconut, almonds, 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk, flour and butter;
press onto bottom of greased 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and remaining 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk with electric
mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low
speed after each addition, just until blended.
- Blend in liqueur; pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 55 to 60 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Other Cheesecake recipes you may like...
Bananas Foster Cheesecake
Strawberry Cheesecake Supreme
Cheesecake in a Jar