Amaretto Mousse Cheesecake
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope Knox unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup amaretto liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into bottom and sides
of a 9-inch springform pan and then chill.
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatine over the cold water. Let stand for
- Stir over low heat until dissolved, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Gradually add evaporated milk and lemon
juice to cream cheese mixture. Beat until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Gradually beat the gelatine into cream cheese mixture along with liqueur and vanilla extract. Fold
in the whipped cream. Pour into crust.
- Chill 8 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with chocolate sauce and berries, if desired.
Source: Knox Gelatine advertisement
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes