Amaretto Peach Cheesecake
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup flour
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach halves, drained and pureed
- 1/4 cup almond flavored liqueur
- Combine margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Blend in egg. Add flour;
mix well. Spread dough onto bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees
F for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed of electric mixer
until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
peaches and liqueur; mix well. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F.
- Continue baking for 65 minutes.
cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Garnish with peach slices and sliced almonds, toasted, if desired.