Apple Normandy Cheesecake
- 3 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 32 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons applejack brandy or 1/4 cup apple juice
- 14 to 16 (1/4-inch) peeled apple slices
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine Graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well to moisten.
Press crumbs in bottom and 3/4 way up sides of 10-inch spring-form pan. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract; mix at medium
speed until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time until of batter consistency.
- Add flour, cinnamon and brandy or apple juice; gently mix until combined. Pour into
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Fan apple slices on top of cheesecake; bake an additional 20
to 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Yield: 14 to 16 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes