- 1 1/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix well. Press onto bottom of
ungreased 10-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed until smooth and
- Add flour; blend well.
- At low speed, add eggs, one at a time, beating just
- Add remaining ingredients. Beat until well blended.
- Pour into crust-lined
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes or until center is set. Cool.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Just before serving, carefully remove
sides of pan.
- Store in refrigerator.
Yield: 16 servings
Other Cheesecake recipes you may like...
Bananas Foster Cheesecake
Strawberry Cheesecake Supreme
Cheesecake in a Jar