- 2 1/2 cups quick oats, uncooked
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- Combine oats, brown sugar, flour and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Soften gelatine in water. Stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese and granulated sugar, beating at medium speed in electric mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add gelatin and brandy to cream cheese mixture, mixing just until well
blended. Chill until slightly thickened; fold in apricots and whipped cream.
- Pour into crust; chill until firm.
- Heat combined preserves and brandy over low heat. Cool for a few minutes.
- Spoon over cheesecake.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.