- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups thin peeled
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped
- Combine crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon and margarine; press onto bottom
of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar, mixing at medium speed of electric mixer
until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
in vanilla extract; pour over crust.
- Toss apples with combined 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- Spoon apple mixture over
cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 10
minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
Variation: Add 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans with crumbs for crust. Continue
Other Cheesecake recipes you may like...
Bananas Foster Cheesecake
Strawberry Cheesecake Supreme
Cheesecake in a Jar