Bailey's Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
- 1 package Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Baileys Chocolate Mousse Cream Cheese Filling
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees F. Butter the side of a 10-inch springform pan and
line the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Crust: Combine the cookies, sugar and chocolate chips in a food processor
fitted with a metal blade and process until it is the consistency of powder.
- Add the melted butter and pulse on/off until well mixed.
- Transfer the cookie mixture
to the pan and pat evenly onto the bottom and up b the side of the pan. Set aside.
- Baileys Chocolate Mousse Cream Cheese Filling: Beat the cream cheese
and sugar until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes, scraping the bowl down as needed.
- Add the eggs one at a time and continue to mix until smooth.
- Blend in the Baileys Irish Cream and vanilla extract.
- Last, add the melted chocolate and mix on low speed
until thoroughly blended.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake at 325
degrees F for 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Remove the side of the springform pan when the cheesecake is cold.
- Decorative Topping: Melt 2 ounces chocolate chips in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add the cream and stir until well blended.
- Spoon the topping into a small plastic
freezer bag and make a small cut in one of the bottom corners. Squeeze the topping
out over the cake.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.