Banana Cream Cheesecake
- 1 3/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs (about 28 squares)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 to 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant banana cream pudding mix
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Set aside
1/2 cup for topping.
- Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom and up the sides
of a greased 9-inch springform pan or 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Arrange half of the banana slices in crust; top with half of the cream cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix until smooth; fold in remaining whipped
topping. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until set.
Yield: 10 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes