Banana Cream Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat vanilla wafers, crushed
- 16 ounces light (not no-fat) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup banana cream pudding mix (regular-not instant)
- 3 tablespoons 2% or skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups peeled, sliced banana
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup reduced fat whipped topping
- 8 reduced fat vanilla wafers
- Spray the bottom of a springform pan with cooking spray; sprinkle crushed wafer
crumbs over bottom.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed of mixer until creamy, gradually add sugar,
- Add eggs, and beat well.
- Add sour cream and next three ingredients.
Beat at low speed until just blended.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 55 minutes. (Center will be soft but will firm when
chilled.) Turn off oven; partially open door. Leave cheesecake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from oven, and carefully run a knife around the edge of the
pan. Let cheesecake cool on a wire rack.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Remove cake from pan.
- Toss banana slices with lemon juice, and arrange over cake.
- Pipe whipped topping around the edge of cake; insert vanilla wafers into topping.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes