Banana Nut Cheesecake
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- Combine crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and banana, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer
until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in walnuts, pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Melt chocolate pieces and butter with water over low heat, stirring until
smooth. Drizzle over cheesecake.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.