Banana Nut Cheesecake
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 16 ounces cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons water
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and banana, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer
until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
in walnuts, pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Loosen cake from
rim; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Melt chocolate pieces and margarine with water over low heat, stirring until
smooth. Drizzle over cheesecake.
Other Cheesecake recipes you may like...
Bananas Foster Cheesecake
Strawberry Cheesecake Supreme
Cheesecake in a Jar