- 3 cups ground Oreo cookie crumbs, minus filling
- 2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/4 pounds cream cheese, softened
- 5 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup very ripe banana puree
- 1 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
Peanut Butter Sauce
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup ground unsalted peanuts
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cheesecake: In a medium-size bowl, combine cookie crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and melted
butter until thoroughly blended.
- Cover the bottom and approximately 1 inch of the
sides of a greased 1-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add remaining 1 3/4 cups sugar and continue mixing,
scraping bowl often.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until well incorporated.
- Beat in vanilla extract.
- Fold in banana puree and chopped peanuts.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool on wire rack; refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, place a small slice on each chilled serving plate and drizzle
with Peanut Butter Sauce.
- Peanut Butter Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and cook, stirring
constantly, over low heat for about 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Cool to room temperature before using.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.