Banana Pudding Cheesecake
Won first place in 1962 as a 4-H project for the Great Western Dairy Show in
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 small box instant banana
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crust
- Using a blender or mixer - Stir cream cheese until very soft, gradually blending
in 1/2 cup of milk until smooth and creamy.
- Add remaining milk and the pudding mix. Beat slowly on low for one minute DO
NOT OVER BEAT).
- Pour into cool Graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle extra Graham cracker crust crumbs on top (if you have some). This makes
it extra crunchy and looks nice.