Banana Pudding Cheesecake
Won first place in 1962 as a 4-H project for the Great Western Dairy Show in
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 small box instant banana pudding mix
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crust
- Using a blender or mixer - Stir cream cheese until very soft, gradually blending
in 1/2 cup of milk until smooth and creamy.
- Add remaining milk and the pudding mix. Beat slowly on low for one minute DO
NOT OVER BEAT).
- Pour into cool Graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle extra Graham cracker crust crumbs on top (if you have some). This makes
it extra crunchy and looks nice.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes