Banana Rum Cheesecake
This recipe is from a very old Sailor Jerry Rum advertisement.
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 4 teaspoons Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- 4 ripe bananas, sliced thinly
- 1 pre-made Graham cracker crust, baked and cooled
- Beat together first five ingredients until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl beat together heavy cream and rum until soft peaks
- Carefully mix 1/3 of cream/rum mixture into the cream cheese mixture
then fold in the remaining cream/rum mixture, being careful to incorporate
- Place bananas in the bottom of the crust and smooth the filling over it.
- Chill, loosely covered for 20 minutes.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes