Banana Split Cheesecake
- 3 cups vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups roasted peanuts, crushed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 8 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 4 (medium to large) bananas, mashed
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Chopped peanuts
- Process crust ingredients and pat into bottom of and 3/4 up side of a 10-inch
springform pan. Line outside of pan with foil (shiny side facing out).
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice, mixing all
three together well.
- Beat in the eggs. Stir in sour cream and bananas.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Pour filling into prepared crust, bake about 1 hour
until light brown on top.
- Cool completely at room temperature.
- Chill for about 24 hours before serving.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine June 4, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes