Banana Split Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups roasted peanuts, crushed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 8 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 4 (medium to large) bananas, mashed
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Chopped peanuts
- Process crust ingredients and pat into bottom of and 3/4 up side of a 10-inch
springform pan. Line outside of pan with foil (shiny side facing out).
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice, mixing all
three together well.
- Beat in the eggs. Stir in sour cream and bananas.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Pour filling into prepared crust, bake about 1 hour
until light brown on top.
- Cool completely at room temperature.
- Chill for about 24 hours before serving.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine June 4, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes