Bananas Foster Cheesecake Squares
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups finely crushed NILLA Wafers
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 25 KRAFT Caramels (about 1/2 of 14-ounce bag)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Pecan Halves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix wafer crumbs, chopped pecans, butter and 1/4 cup of the brown sugar until
well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar and rum extract in large bowl
with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until
blended. Stir in mashed banana. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours
- Toss sliced bananas with lemon juice; spoon over cheesecake.
- Place caramels and milk in microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes; stir
until caramels are completely melted. Drizzle evenly over bananas; sprinkle with
pecan halves. Cut into 24 squares.
- Refrigerate any leftover cheesecake squares.
Yield: 24 servings, 1 square each
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes