Black Bottom Raspberry Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed, drained
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam, divided
- 24 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 10-inch springform pan.
- Combine brownie mix, water, oil and 3 eggs in a large bowl. Stir in nuts, the
pour into prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine drained raspberries and 1/2 cup of jam in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, vanilla extract and
3 eggs, beating until well mixed. Spoon raspberry mixture over brownie layer. Slowly
pour cheesecake batter over the jam layer. Bake for 55 minutes or until center is
slightly set. Remove and cool. Refrigerate overnight.
- Topping: Dust top of cake with confectioners' sugar, using a sieve. Heat
jam slightly until runny, then drizzle over the top of the cake in a zigzag pattern.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes