Black Forest Chocolate Cheesecake 2
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Creamy Chocolate Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan. In
large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs, cornstarch and almond extract; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes, or until center is set.
- Cool; chill.
- Top with cherry pie filling before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.