Blender Avocado Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs (about 15 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 avocado, halved and peeled
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 to 4 strips lemon peel
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- Mix together crumbs, sugar and butter. Press mixture evenly in bottom of a 9-inch
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Blend together avocado, cream cheese, sour cream and lemon peel in an electric
blender until smooth.
- Add pudding mix and blend just until it is mixed in.
- Pour into the crust and chill several hours before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes