- 1 2/3 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press into bottom of 11 x 7-inch
pan. Set aside.
- Pour boiling water into blender container. Add gelatin. Cover and process on
the beat speed until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add lemon juice and 1 cup of the cottage
cheese. Process on the liquefy speed until smooth.
- Add remaining cottage cheese and process until smooth.
- Pour into large mixer bowl.
- Add frozen whipped topping and mix with electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour over Graham cracker crust. Chill until set.
Yield: 10 to 12 servings
Variations: Use any flavor gelatin desired.
Spread pie filling over cheesecake after it has set. Refrigerate 1 hour.
If desired, 1 cup fresh fruit can be folded into the mixture before pouring into