As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (4 ounce) package Treasure Cave Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 19 ounces cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pint dairy sour cream
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- Blend crumbs, butter, the 2 teaspoons sugar and cinnamon. Pat into bottom and
sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes in a 425 degree F oven.
- Remove from oven;
- Beat blue and cream cheeses until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add the 1 cup sugar.
- Add 2 teaspoons vanilla extract and whip until smooth. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F.
- Whip sour cream with remaining vanilla extract. Spread over cake.
- Return to oven for 15 minutes.
- Spoon strawberries over individual servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes