Blueberry Macadamia Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 1/2 ounces macadamias, crushed in blender
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sweet butter, softened
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- Crust: Combine crust ingredients. Mix well; press onto bottom of 10-inch springform
pan. Bake in preheated 400 degrees F oven for 10-15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature
to 350 degrees F.
- 1st Layer: Crumble cheese in large bowl. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 cup
sugar and eggs; beat at high speed with electric mixer until blended and smooth,
about 4 minutes. Pour over crust. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes until set
(not completely firm). Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
- 2nd Layer: Combine sour cream, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract. Spread
over top of cheesecake. Bake at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes. Cool; spread blueberry
topping over top. Refrigerate before serving.
- Topping: Mix cornstarch with cold water to form smooth paste. Stir in blueberries;
cook until thickened. Let cool; spread on cheesecake. Let cool for 1 hour, then
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes