Brownie Sundae Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafer (about 45 cookies)
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- Chocolate sundae syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Prepare brownies according to instructions on box. Allow to cool.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix crust ingredients. Press mixture into a 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 minutes
and allow to cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Gradually add eggs one at a time.
Pour batter into crust.
- Cube up about half the pan of brownies. Sprinkle the pieces into the batter and
push them down. Drizzle chocolate sundae syrup on top and with a butter knife swirl
gently to give it the marble effect.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Loosen from pan after cooled. Cover and refrigerate.
This cheesecake is best served cold.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes