Bundt Pan Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Combine crust ingredients, and press into bottom of 12-cup molded Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except the eggs and cream. Beat until light
and fluffy. Scrape bowl occasionally.
- Add the eggs, and mix for 2 minutes on medium
- Add cream, and mix well, scraping sides occasionally.
- Spoon into crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 65 to 75 minutes or until set. Cool upright in pan
for 30 minutes; then refrigerate 2 hours or longer.
- Invert on serving plate.
Makes 8 to 10 generous servings.
Hint: Warm the pan in hot water to help the cake slip out of the pan.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Mary Lou.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes