As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 no-bake cheesecake mix
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 (2.16 ounce) Butterfingers, finely crushed
- 1 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker pie crust
- Reserve 1/4 cup finely crushed Butterfingers for garnish. Divide remaining mixture
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs, sugar, 1/2 of finely crushed Butterfinger mixture
and margarine. Using fork, press mixture against sides and bottom of 8-or 9-inch
- Pour milk into small mixing bowl. Add cheesecake mix contents and beat at low
speed with electric mixer until blended. Beat at medium speed 3 minutes longer.
- Fold remaining half of finely crushed Butterfinger bars into filling mixture. Pour
into crust. Chill 1 hour.
- Garnish with reserved 1/4 cup finely crushed Butterfinger bars.
- Refrigerate, covered.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes