Butterscotch Caramel Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 3/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch flavored morsels, divided
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Whipped topping
- Wrap outside bottom and side of 9-inch springform pan with a double layer of
heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar and nuts in a medium bowl. Press
crumb mixture onto bottom and 1 inch up side of prepared pan. Set aside.
- Remove 2 tablespoons butterscotch morsels and set aside for garnish.
- Heat milk and remaining butterscotch morsels in a medium saucepan over low heat
until morsels are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until combined.
- Add butterscotch mixture. Beat until smooth.
- Add eggs. Beat just until combined.
Pour into prepared pan. Place pan in large roasting pan. Fill roasting pan with
warm water halfway up side of springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 1/4 to
1 1/2 hours or until 2 1/2 inch area around outside edge appears set when gently
- Carefully remove cheesecake from water. Pull foil away from pan and lift
springform pan out of foil to wire rack. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Run knife
around edge of cheesecake. Cover. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove sides of pan. Spread caramel topping over top of cheesecake.
Pipe outer edge of cheesecake with whipped topping. Garnish with reserved butterscotch
Yields 12 to 16 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes