Calorie Counter's Cheesecake
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, divided
- 15 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon or orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon or orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen red raspberries, in syrup, thawed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease lightly a springform pan.
- Mix cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- In a blender mix until smooth the cheese, eggs, milk, remaining sugar, lemon
juice, lemon peel and salt. Add flour and blend a few seconds. Pour over cracker
crumbs. Bake for 1 hour or until firm. Cool completely before removing side of pan.
- Pour raspberries over cheesecake and serve at once.
Canned fruit may be substituted for raspberries.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes