Zwieback Crumb Crust
- 1 cup zwieback cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1 envelope Knox unflavored gelatine
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Crust: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Press into a 9-inch pie pan; chill.
- Filling: In a large bowl, mix unflavored gelatine with sugar; add boiling water and stir
until gelatine is completely dissolved.
- With electric mixer, add sour cream, cream
cheese, liqueur and vanilla extract, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in nuts.
- Turn into the prepared crust; chill until firm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes