- 1 envelope Knox unflavored gelatine
- 1/3 cup granulated
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese,
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped
pecans or walnuts
Zwieback Crumb Crust
- 1 cup zwieback cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- Combine all Crust ingredients in a small bowl. Press into a 9-inch pie pan; chill.
- In a large bowl, mix unflavored gelatine with sugar; add boiling water and stir
until gelatine is completely dissolved.
- With electric mixer, add sour cream, cream
cheese, liqueur and vanilla extract, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in nuts.
- Turn into the prepared crust; chill until firm.
Other Cheesecake recipes you may like...
Bananas Foster Cheesecake
Strawberry Cheesecake Supreme
Cheesecake in a Jar