- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 cups Hershey's Mini Kisses Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch
- Melt 1 cup Mini Kisses Chocolate in small saucepan over low heat,
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in large bowl, beating on medium
speed of mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, milk, espresso powder and cinnamon;
beat on low peed until well blended.
- Add melted Mini Kisses Chocolate; beat on medium
speed 2 minutes. Spoon mixture into crust.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
- Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool 15 minutes.
- With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve, garnish with Espresso Cream and remaining 1/4 cup Mini Kisses Chocolate.
Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
- Espresso Cream: Beat ingredients together until stiff.