- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 cups Hershey's Mini Kisses Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cheesecake: Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch
- Melt 1 cup Mini Kisses Chocolate in small saucepan over low heat,
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in large bowl, beating on medium
speed of mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, milk, espresso powder and cinnamon;
beat on low peed until well blended.
- Add melted Mini Kisses Chocolate; beat on medium
speed 2 minutes. Spoon mixture into crust.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
- Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool 15 minutes.
- With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve, garnish with Espresso Cream and remaining 1/4 cup Mini Kisses Chocolate.
Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
- Espresso Cream: Beat ingredients together until stiff.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.