Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple fruit filling, divided
- 1 (9- or 10-inch) Graham cracker crust
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 12 pecan halves plus 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Reserve 1/2 cup apple filling. Spoon remaining filling into crust.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Pour over apple filling.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until center is set. Cool.
- Mix reserved apple filling and caramel topping in a small saucepan. Heat about
- Arrange apple slices around outside edge of cheesecake.
- Spoon caramel sauce onto the cheesecake and spread evenly.
- Decorate with pecan halves around edge.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate until ready to serves.
Yield: 8 to 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes