Caramel Fudge Cheesecake
- 1 (8-inch square pan size) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Spread into prepared
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt caramels with milk. Pour over brownie
crust; sprinkle with pecans.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; mix well.
- Add eggs, beating on low speed just until combined. Stir in melted chocolate. Pour over pecans.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool completely. Chill overnight.
- Remove sides of pan before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Yields 12 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes